Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Want to play cards, read, or just spend time with a new friend? Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for Companion Volunteers to provide companionship and other helpful support by offering friendship, socialization, respite care, and non-medical support to the patient and caregiver in both our inpatient care center and in the homes and living facilities of our patients. Companions do not provide assistance with personal cares or other Activities of Daily Living. They are only there to provide companionship and friendship.
Volunteers must be warm, compassionate and friendly people who are comfortable working with a diverse group of people. Good verbal and written communication skills are needed.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Come play in the dirt with us!
- Help them say goodbye and Leave...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Giving Back To Those Who Served...
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...