Maintenance Worker Duties:
-Works under the general supervision of the leader maintenance worker and/ director
-Sweeping, wiping minor spills, windows, tablets and chairs
-communicate with other full time staff and volunteers regarding on-going facility,program,and client needs
-Maintain all values of dignity,empowerment,and respect with all seniors, staff, and volunteers of the agency and program
-Complete other tasks as assigned
-Follow all agency policies
-The Maintenance must follow all directions
-Adhere to all sanitary standards that the senior center is held to
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Monday- Friday 10:00am-2:00pm
- Citizenship Clinic Volunteers!
- Kitchen Aide in Riis Senior Center
- Sport Clinic Facilitators
- Work Readiness Middle School...
- Bilingual Activity Aid -...
- Specialty Group/Workshop...
- Elementary and Middle School...
- Life Skills/Work Readiness...
- SAT Prep Teachers & Tutors
- Maintenance Aid
- Female Motivational Speaker for...