Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Love to cook? Are you an undercover Julia Child looking for a place to showcase your culinary delights? Are you a baker? Do you enjoy creating and sharing scrumptious cookies, brownies, and cakes? Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for Dietary Assistants to provide delicious meals to our hospice patients and their guests in the evenings and on weekends in our Inpatient Center located in Johnson Creek, WI. Dietary Assistants must be able to warm and plate an evening meal, take food orders, deliver and pick up food trays, wash trays, and load and unload the dishwasher as needed.
While a food service background is helpful, it is not required. Anyone who loves to cook is welcome! We are looking for individuals who wish to bring joy and comfort to others with their tasty dishes! This is an evening shift from 4:30-6:30 approximately one evening a week, or more if you wish!
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies with schedule
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- Spring has Sprung! Help us keep...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...