Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for dedicated, compassionate individuals to provide Patient Care Assistance in our Inpatient Center located in Johnson Creek, WI. Patient Care Assistants provide personal care duties, answer call lights, pass and pick up meal trays, and assist with activities of daily life alongside our nursing staff and under the supervision of the Nurse and Certified Nurses' Assistant.
Volunteers must be warm, compassionate and friendly people who are comfortable working with a diverse group of people. Good verbal and written communication skills are needed. No experience necessary. Training is provided onsite.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending upon schedule
- Administrative Assistants
- Spring has Sprung! Help us keep...
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...