Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals with a love for quilting. Volunteers use their talents to create warm, lovingly made quilts that are gifted to each hospice patient as they are admitted to the Rainbow Hospice Inpatient Center. These quilts provide comfort for patients and their families, making patient rooms look more welcoming and like home. Quilters meet at the Inpatient Center twice a month for approximately three hours to create these magnificent gifts. However, some quilts projects may be done at home.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services, or visit our website at https://www.rainbowhospicecare.org/index.php/volunteer/. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending upon project
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- The Warm Weather Continues! Help...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...