Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Rainbow Hospice Care is looking for individuals with a love for quilting. Volunteers use their gifts and talents to create warm, lovingly made quilts that are given to each hospice patient as they are admitted to the Rainbow Inpatient Center. These quilts provide comfort for patients and their families, making patient rooms look more welcoming. Quilting volunteers meet at the Inpatient Center twice a month for approximately three hours.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies depending upon project
- Come play in the dirt with us!
- Help them say goodbye and Leave...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Giving Back To Those Who Served...
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...