Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end-of-life.
Use your skills to give back to the community! Rainbow Hospice Care is searching for talented, licensed Hair Stylists and Barbers to provide haircuts and styling to our hospice patients at our Inpatient Center and in their homes. Many patients find it difficult to leave their homes, and would enjoy a visit from a friendly, compassionate volunteer to update their 'do! Great for individuals who want to keep their skills honed and meet new people.
For more information, call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varied depending upon personal schedule
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving Those Who Served Our...
- Spring has Sprung! Help us keep...
- Help our Patients say 'Goodbye'...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Free your inner Julia Child!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Make them feel pretty, oh so...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...