4 people are interested
Corporate Fundraising help needed
ORGANIZATION: Papayago Rescue House, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
PRH is looking for someone who is experienced with identifying, cultivating, and soliciting major gifts for care of homeless parrots. This is a volunteer position initially but would like to move it to a full-time position depending on results. The role will need your genius, superpowers, and cape-like abilities to initiate a grassroots approach to:
- Planning and implementing major donor cultivation and solicitation strategies to secure funding for institutional priorities and to reach annual goals;
- Engaging volunteer and executive leadership, board members, program, and campaign representatives in major gift fundraising activities, strategically using natural partners in the cultivation and solicitation of major gifts;
- Working with the Director of Philanthropy to develop an annual plan of major gift solicitations and to develop and evaluate fundraising strategies for top prospects and donors;
- Maintaining donor data and contacts in the CRM to ensure complete and accurate information on the donor/prospect and the relationship with PRH;
- Collaborating with the organization to build and sustain a productive and successful major gift fundraising culture;
- Maintaining advanced knowledge and understanding of development techniques and fundraising best practices to interact capably with donors and their advisors on charitable gifts;
- Supporting the mission and philosophy of PRH and maintaining a working knowledge of priority campaigns and programs.
About Papayago Rescue House, Inc.
3778 Canton Rd Ste 100, Marietta, GA 30066, US
Papayago Rescue House, Inc. will exist to support the well-being and maintenance of exotic birds, namely parrots, and their people families that require intervention and/or support services to thrive. Papayago Rescue House, Inc. will act in a not-for-profit manner to target parrots for rescue, rehabilitation, and re-homing. To better serve the 3rd largest pet community in the world, we will work with bird owners to increase their knowledge, provide mentoring and training to coping with parrot ownership to lessen the need for parrot owners to give up their birds. The community will be better supported to maintain the birds in their care to reduce how often birds are re-homed or placed in community facilities not equipped to handle bird requirements and behavior.
An avian rescue focusing on rescue, rehabilitation, retraining, and rehoming of parrots. Support community with their pet birds and unique needs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 3, 2022
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Self managed concentrated on meeting targets
- A great internal communicator.