Volunteer at our hospice house in San Mateo -- offer dignity and compassion when needed most
11 people are interested
Join the team at Mission House, a peaceful 10-bedroom hospice house in San Mateo for patients and their families. As a Mission House volunteer, you will provide compassion, dignity, and comfort to people in their last weeks of life.
Volunteers sit with and care for our residents:
- Sit with patients, offering companionship and comfort
- Help staff with personal care and transfers
- Help cook and serve meals for patients and families
- Run errands, help with housekeeping and laundry
- Answer the phone, file, and write notes
- Water and tend the gardens
We'll work with your schedule.
Mission House111 16th Ave.San Mateo, CA 94402
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One 4-hour shift/week, for a minimum of 8 months.