Are you obsessed with organizing closets and tidying up? We could really use your help! Our busy non profit that helps anyone impacted by cancer has craft supplies, outreach and program materials that constantly need organization.
Once a week for 2 hours (during our open weekdays hours) would do it! You could even help find the right equipment to get us set up.
If you want to go even further, we are also looking for help to keep our beautiful property (100 year old home and pavilion) in downtown Phoenix) clean.
Facilities upkeep is a weekly task for about 2 hours that includes:
- Sweeping front and back porch areas - yes we have porches.
- Cleaning up debris post-storms and any trash blown onto property.
- Cleaning out leaves and debris from fountain.
- Washing outside windows as they get dirty from storms and at least quarterly.
- Washing front porch and all furniture from and back to make it hospitable to sit on.
- Cleaning up dist/cobwebs/etc. from doorways and window sills.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- One to two hours per week
- Able to walk and carry approximately 20 pounds