Clean Ocean Action's Beach Sweeps is one of the longest running cleanups in the world. Since 1985, over 70,000 volunteers have participated and removed over 3 million pieces of debris from New Jersey's beaches and waterways. Join others in your community for a fun day along the ocean side.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Earth Keepers in Essex County...
- Hunger Helpers in Newark
- Newark Ambassadors
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Conversations and Connections in...
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Tutor and Mentor in Madison
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- College Readiness Academic...
- Camden Volunteer Recruiter
- Earth Keepers in Manchester