Residential Hospice is searching for people who are truly interested in not just volunteering, but really making a difference. We are searching for people who are willing to spend time with people who look forward to friendly faces, to sit with a patient in their home to allow the family to be able to get the groceries they need for the week, to play games or make crafts, or a number of other of ways that we can bring dignity and peace to patients and their families during this trying time. We have patients who live in facilities and some in their own home. Volunteering in hospice is an incredibly rewarding way of giving back to the community without disrupting your busy school, work, and family life. We work with you to find the best fit, and you are always in control of your volunteer experience. Please contact us today if this sounds like a good fit for you
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept any court ordered community service.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One to two hours a week
- TB Test and Drug Test
- Hospice Patient Visitor in...
- Friendly Visitor in Romeo
- Quilters needed for Hospice...
- Patient Companion in Brighton
- Patient Visitor in Brighton
- Want to make a huge difference...
- Patient Visitor in Howell
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Howell
- Hugs needed in Highland Park
- Hospice Volunteer in Romeo
- Patient Visitor in Romeo
- Helping hands needed for hospice...
- Hospice Memorial Gift
- Hospice Volunteer in Detroit
- Hospice Visitor in East Lansing
- Hospice Visitors in Oakland County
- Friendly Visitor in Howell
- Sewers Needed!
- Companion Visitor in Highland Park
- Hospice Volunteer in Highland Park