************ IMPORTANT NOTICE ************
As of January 5, 2018, the City of San Diego Park and Recreation Department’s Volunteer Office will no longer monitor or respond to volunteer inquiries/applications submitted through VolunteerMatch.
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please apply through Better Impact at the following link: bit.ly/parkandrecranchomissionenhance
Other opportunities offered by Park and Recreation can be viewed at bit.ly/cityofsdvolunteer
This event will be a great opportunity to see the beautiful Rancho Mission Park!
- Exit Highway 15 at Friars Road, take it East. Continue to follow Friars Road until it turns into Mission Gorge Road. Continue East on Mission Gorge Road. Turn right (South) on Margerum Ave. Turn left (East) at the park parking lot.
- Thomas Guide Page 1250 C4
- *NO BATHROOMS ON SITE*
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Rancho Mission Enhancement Project
- University Heights Environmental...
- Have a Large Group and Need a...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- North Park Spring Egg Hunt
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Park Beautification Crew...
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Habitat Restoration Crew...
- Trail Improvement Crew (Mission...
- Rancho Penasquitos / Mira Mesa...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Friends of Famosa Slough