The front desk is the "hub" of everything and, as a result, gets REALLY busy. We are looking for front desk help to greet and direct shelter guests, answer customer questions, phones, and much more. This is a fun and fast paced volunteer opportunity!
- Acknowledge each shelter guest and volunteer promptly with a courteous, pleasant, helpful, polite and professional demeanor.
- Conduct each client interaction in a manner consistent with quality customer service at all times.
- Answer high volume of phone calls and filter voicemails.
- Handle emotional/controversial situations with professionalism and compassion.
- Communicate expected wait times for programs to clients; & MORE!
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours weekly