Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Volunteers are needed to serve as Directors of First Impressions in Indiantown and/or Stuart. Duties include greeting members, answering questing, taking photos and minor clerical jobs. Spanish speaking a plus.
Must be able to sit or stand for duration of shift to ensure warm welcome to members.
Two shifts per week but flexible with time.
Shifts available: Monday thru Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 am or 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please contact for more information and a registration form.
- Office Reception
- Physical Education
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours twice weekly if possible
- polite, friendly, organized, likes to work with public
- Administration (000363)
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Garden Assistant (001314)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)