Ambassador for Adult Outreach Ministry
Impact area: Mental, emotional and relational health
Desired level of commitment: On a weekly or monthly basis
Age Requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
- Supporting a ministry that works to help women transition out of the adult strip club industry by helping with the development of materials and social media management
- Making contacts for support from churches, ministries and local businesses for the purpose of awareness
- Making connections for after care and potential employment opportunities for women leaving the strip clubs.
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Able to communicate well
- A devout Christian
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible hours, on a weekly or monthly basis
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Website and Graphic Designer
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Prayer Provider for Women...
- Food Pantry Inventory Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- Assistant to the Lead Teacher
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...