Join our seasonal Marketing Street Team! We are looking for people who are outgoing and energetic to be our first line of contact with the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Being part of our on the ground marketing team. Be the first line of contact with customers.
All positions are volunteer related but will be able to receive bonuses and commission based on sales numbers.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers Identifies and establishes relationships with new and existing clientele
- Works independently yet cooperatively with the company and team's goals and directives
- Provides the highest level of customer service by processing orders and credits promptly
- Sets up and maintains client displays and merchandising samples
- Emphasizes new product promotion during sales calls and onsite visits/meetings
- Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all Young Mother Inc products
- Responds to the marketplace by providing value through being a knowledgeable rep with quick follow up
- Adheres to all regulatory guidelines and company policy as it relates to safety and our guiding principles
Successful candidates will:
- Be driven to meet sales goals and enjoy the upside of variable compensation programs that reward exceeding plan
- Thrive in a competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Be flexible, highly organized and have a successful history of servicing multiple accounts while consistently achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Be able to work independently while simultaneously implementing company defined sales strategies
- Be an expert in influential / collaborative sales and negotiation techniques, including analytical skills that can identify and exploit key opportunities
- Enjoy prospecting for new accounts, setting up / maintain displays and introducing our quality products to the marketplace
- Instinctively address all customer questions and concerns promptly with business savvy solution / resolution strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record in an outsides sales environment (preferably within Event Sales and non profit sector industry)
- Solid analytical skills in identifying client needs and aligning them to product offerings; Specification analysis and RFP response preparation a plus
- College B.A. / B.S. degree preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in the principles of collaborative sales technique
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the sales territory
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Sit, climb or balance
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- ability to speak and hear; ability to visually detect product color and shading variation
- Occasional driving both in short and long distance trips for meetings/ training, client appointments in a personally owned vehicle and potentially a Company or rented delivery vehicle, at Management’s direction
- routine set up of samples and displays
- ability to operate sample making equipment.
- Office Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours bi-weekly
- Fashion Make Up Interns Needed
- Marketing Director Needed ASAP
- Intern your way to Your Dream Job
- Volunteer Opportunity: Blogger...
- Fashion Model Interns Needed
- Fashion Photographer Intern...
- Fashion Design Intern Needed
- Fashion Design Project Needs...
- Healthy Eating Workshop Needs...
- Fashion Social Media Coordinator...
- Mobile App Designer Volunteer...
- Nonprofit Grant Writer Volunteer
- Fashion Design Internship Virtual
- Social Media Coordinator for...
- Event Planner needed asap!
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Website Design Manager
- Career Workshop Needs...
- Business Outreach Coordinator