Help seniors stay in their homes!
Your help is needed in keeping seniors living in their homes, by assisting them with basic home upkeep/simple projects!
Volunteers will work side by side of a staff member in providing basic home upkeep to seniors...storm and yard clean up; kitchen clean up; window washing; home organization; seasonal clothing organization; technology assistance; moving garbage cans to the curb for weekly pick up; changing light bulbs, smoke detector batteries and furnace filters.
Assist in 2-3 hour shifts, up to 6 visits.
All equipment and supplies provided.
Possible background check required.
Flexible hours. Weekdays and Saturdays 9 am- 12 noon
Help is needed in east side suburbs: Cleveland Heights, Highland Heights, Lyndhurst, Maple Heights, Mayfield Heights and Village, Solon and South Euclid.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Help Spanish speakers prepare...
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!