Description: With the help of volunteers, East Side Elders provides outdoor help to seniors on the East Side. Volunteers make a huge impact on the lives of seniors by helping with mowing, raking, weeding, and more. Volunteers do not need to own their own mower or truck to help with this opportunity. This is a very flexible opportunity - help when you can, as often as you’d like. Also a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors!
About us: East Side Elders helps seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
- Must pass a background check
- Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
- Physically able to help with outdoor chores such as lawn mowing, raking, and weeding.
- Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online: