Are you a licensed Massotherapist or Hairdresser?
Hospice patients in Westlake can use your services.
Hairdresser provides hair cuts and hair styling to patients at the Hospice House. Facility has a hair washing sink available for use.
Massotherapist would provide comfort massage to hospice patients or their family members.
Both positions offer a flexible schedule. Volunteer as your schedule allows.
Must be licensed to provide services in the state of Ohio.
Mandatory training, Background check and 2 step TB test.
Share your expertise with patients who need these basic comfort services.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!