Colorado River Senior Center
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereHC 20 PO Box 3408Blythe, CA 92225
Colorado River Senior Community Center
- The Senior Citizens Center provides a variety of social and recreational activities. Food is distributed once a month on the 1st Wednesday of each month between 10AM-11AM. Lunch is served between 11:30AM-12:30PM for a $3.00 charge.
- Volunteers do some transportation if needed!
For more information please call the center. Also set up as an emergency center for local disaster!
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Riverside County Sheriff's...
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Loving All Animals (Palm Desert)
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...