Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
Volunteers are needed to sell snack on Thursdays and to assist staff and students during the lunch hour one day per week when school is in session. Must be patient, kind, good with cash and pass a background check.
Physical requirements include standing and sitting.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Child Development
- Food Service
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour time slots
- Must pass a background check.
- Administration (000363)
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Garden Assistant (001314)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)