Impact Area: Children and youth (age 0-4)
Hours: Saturday mornings
Duration: Seasonal, 8-week spring sessions
Desired level of commitment: Full 8-week session
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
* Supervise, observe children as they play and engage as children's program
* Gently intervene as needed
In order to volunteer you should be:
* A registered Urban Alliance volunteer (you will have the chance to if you haven't already)
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Willing to attend an orientation and training prior to volunteering
* Able to provide a reference for working with children
* Experienced with and interested in working with children
* Able to work well with a small team of teachers/childcare workers
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Website and Graphic Designer
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Prayer Provider for Women...
- Food Pantry Inventory Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- Assistant to the Lead Teacher
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...