Help provide spiritual guidance and instruction of beneficiaries in the Adult Rehabilitation Center Program.
This position is critical to the spiritual regeneration of men who have substance abuse issues, and who are seeking help to change their lives...and find God in the process! Miracles happen here every day!
*One-on-One Spiritual Counseling (between 8-20 hrs/ week)
*Bible Study Teaching (once/week)
*Occasional Preaching for the Sunday or Wednesday Chapel Services (this is optional)
Must be a strong Christian, be in agreement with the following Salvation Army Doctrines and be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Faith-based Leadership
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months
- Child Care Assistant
- Community Garden Volunteer
- Senior Exercise Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- ESL Teacher
- Financial Literacy Workshop...
- Employment Readiness Workshop...
- Help with USDA food distribution
- Part-time Chaplain
- Beginner Piano Instructor
- Help Serve Food for our Senior...
- Positive Parenting Workshop...
- Sunday Night Community Dinner...
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Volunteer Pianist
- Fitness Instructor
- Administrative Assistant