Brand Marketing Coordinator
13 people are interested
Job Description More information about this job:
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the execution of marketing strategy for multiple partner programs. Reporting to the Executive Director, this role will provide tactical marketing support, project management, and daily operations support. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and looking to gain experience in the areas of direct response marketing, marketing strategy, and digital, email and web marketing.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
* Oversee all conversion activities including email communications, webinars, live events, and admissions communications.
* Recommend and influence the development of strategic blog content. This includes identifying topics, audiences, managing freelancers, and content development.
* Develop and implement effective email strategy including audience segmentation testing, optimization, messaging, and design.
* Review performance data for all conversion activities and report to Brand Marketing Manager to drive strategic decisions.
* Work closely with the Admissions team on updates to program messaging and changes in admissions policies and procedures, communicate weekly marketing activities, deliver effective training, and provide conversion tools/resources.
* Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to ensure all web properties and paid media channels have up-to-date marketing assets to meet strategic goals.
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
* 1-2 years of professional work experience, marketing related preferred
* Bachelor's degree required, major in marketing preferred
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
* Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus
* Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
We'll work with your schedule.
SEWashington, DC 20020
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- up tp 5 hours a week