Fashion Social Media Coordinator Virtual
53 people are interested
We are looking for someone who loves fashion and is a naturally creative and innovative thinker. It is essential for this candidate to keep up with trends, social media strategy, and understand marketing lingo. Flexibility, adaptability, and drive are key qualities.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create content for monthly calendar to increase brand awareness
- Assist with Photo shoots/styling
- Update all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube
- Reflect the brand image, aesthethic, and drive following.
- Develop a social media strategy designed to grow awareness & site traffic
- Email acquisition and e-commerce conversions through social media marketing
- Track and measure success of social media programs by using reporting and analytics
- Research trends and potential fashion bloggers for collaborations
- A passion for fashion and social media
- A stronghold on current social media platforms as well as on up-and-coming outlets
- Experience across all platforms, professional and/or personal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Creative writing skills
- Can create strong content that's effectively distributed across channels
- Reporting and analytics
- An eye for photography and composition
- Communicate effectively with graphic designers and marketing team
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop skills a plus
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Visual Arts
- 5 hours a week