Community Services Agency is looking for strong volunteers to help out in our food pantry. Our volunteer hours are Monday- Thursday 9:30-12:30 and 1:30-4:30 and Fridays 9-12 and 12-4.
Main volunteer duties:
Sorting, repacking, checking dates, lifting produce and other food items from one place to another, restocking shelves and light cleaning etc..
Our biggest need for regular volunteers are:
Monday 9:30-12:30 biggest need 1:30-4:30
We require the ability to lift 25lbs
We would love for you to join our volunteer team here at CSA.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Senior Nutrition check-in
- Volunteer at Theuerkauf School
- Senior Nutrition Check-in
- Farmers Market Volunteer
- Food Donation Pickup Drivers
- Have you ever wanted to work at...
- Escort Homebound Seniors
- Produce Mobile Volunteer Need!
- CSA Food Pantry Regular...
- Translator Needed!
- Translator Needed!!
- Volunteer at Castro School!
- Food Center Volunteers needed
- Help Us Make a Difference in the...
- Translator Needed
- Senior Transportation
- We need your help picking up...
- Deep Cleaning Walk in Refrigerator