Community Services Agency is looking for strong volunteers to help out in our food pantry. Our volunteer hours are Monday- Thursday 9:30-12:30 and 1:30-4:30 and Fridays 9-12 and 12-4.
Main volunteer duties:
Sorting, repacking, checking dates, lifting produce and other food items from one place to another, restocking shelves and light cleaning etc..
Monday and Thursday 9:30-12:30, 11:00am-2:00pm and 12:00pm-2:00pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30-12:30,10:00am-1:00pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm
Friday 10:00am-1:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm
We require the ability to lift 25lbs
We would love for you to join our volunteer team here at CSA.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Senior Nutrition check-in
- Volunteer at Theuerkauf School
- Senior Nutrition Check-in
- Farmers Market Volunteer
- Have you ever wanted to work at...
- Food Donation Pickup Drivers
- Produce Mobile Volunteers Needed!
- Escort Homebound Seniors
- Help and Safety Team
- Produce Mobile Volunteer Need!
- Do you love Farmers Markets!?
- Front Office Translator Needed!
- CSA Food Pantry Regular...
- Translator Needed!!
- Volunteer at Castro School!
- American Sign Language Volunteer...
- Food Center Volunteers needed
- Help Us Make a Difference in the...
- Translator Needed
- Senior Transportation