Starkloff Corporate Consulting is seeking an eager student interested in marketing and content creation with an interest in the inner workings of a non-profit. The Marketing Intern will acquire marketing skills and gain knowledge of various marketing strategies. The Marketing Intern reports directly to the Director of Starkloff Corporate Consulting, David Newburger, and will assist the Director of Communications with Consulting related materials. The position benefits include hands on marketing experience in the non-profit sector and exposure to St. Louis’ largest corporations. Duties will include:
- Create content and videos for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Develop, write and manage eNewsletters using Constant Contacts
- Participate in regular consulting meetings
- Data entry of contacts into database
- Research consulting leads and opportunities
- Basic photo, design and/or multimedia skills a plus.
- Other marketing related duties as assigned
Qualifications for this Internship include:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal (including phone work) and written communication skills.
- Basic computer processing and social media skills including Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Video editing experience and knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Interest in Marketing, Advertisement, and/or Communications.
- Must have reliable transportation and consistent cell phone for communication as needed.
- College coursework or comparable work experience preferred.
- Previous internship experience is preferred.
- This position requires the following skills: Social Media, Blogging/Vlogging, Marketing Strategy & Planning, Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com).
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment