Hair Stylist/Barber for Juvenile Hall
3 people are interested
The Sonoma County Probation Department is seeking Hair Stylists or Barbers to volunteer cutting hair for youth detained at the Sonoma County Juvenile Hall. The volunteers mus tprovide their own tools and be willing to commit to 2 - 6 hours per month between the hours of 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. We would ideally like to a consistent, agreed upon monthly schedule.
- 21+ years of age
- Licensed cosmetologist or barber
- Flexible, patient and interested in engaging in conversation and establishing rapport with youth
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and strict boundaries
- No criminal background or felonies; and no probation or court action pending.
If interested please respond to this posting or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the County of Sonoma!
About County of Sonoma Human Resources
575 Administrative Drive, Suite 116-B, Attn: Volunteer Program, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, US
The mission of the Volunteer Program is to enhance and extend the County of Sonoma's ability to provide services through training, relationship development, and by connecting people with opportunities to serve the community.
The Volunteer Program, housed in Sonoma County's Human Resources Department, places volunteers throughout 72 different county programs to assist departments in extending and augmenting public services they provide.
We'll work with your schedule.
575 Administrative Drive, Suite 116-BAttn: Volunteer ProgramSanta Rosa, CA 95403
- Youth Services
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours per week; flexible consistent schedule.
- Licensed barber or cosmetologist, confidentiality, background.