Love INC's Client Call Center is the heart of Love In the Name of Christ (INC) ministry. We are looking for Christian volunteers to journey with our clients by regular weekly contact by phone. You would first, complete a step by step intake, develop an action plan, and journey with our clients as they participate in the program, receive charitable help, as well as basic life skills that can lead to lasting change.
You don't have to be a social worker or have a college degree. When you join the team you'll receive all the training you'll need to be equipped to serve. If you've ever considered helping people in need then take that step of faith and come aboard. We'd love to have you!
Types of Call Center Opportunities;
- Call Center Mentor - a volunteer who is trained to provide ongoing client care for people in need receiving help through Love INC. From first contact through graduation!
- Resourcing- Keeping our resources and database up to date. Computer skills required.
- Administrative- various office assignment updating materials and forms, collecting stats for reporting, re-stocking forms for client files etc. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel spreadsheet updating).
- Community Outreach - provides resources over the phone to incoming callers from the general public, prays/connects people to churches. The gift of evangelism helpful.
- Intake Volunteer - Conducts the intital client intake for new clients as well as any needed emergency resource contact information. Computer skills helpful. The gift of mercy a plus.
- Action Planning is a team role. The plan is put together to help clients with complex needs move forward with their action plan.
You can sign up for one of our upcoming orientation classes by clinking on this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080c4fada822a7f85-volunteer
You may also contact Denise Viscuso our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling and/or leaving a message at our office (321) 253-9542, extension 103.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week, one weekly volunteer shift
- Encouraging, Supportive, Advocate, Empower, Extend Compassion
- Service Project Volunteer (Love...
- Receptionist (Thursday daytime)
- It Takes a Village!
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Social Media Volunteer,...
- Cashiers: Ringing Up Help & Hope...
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Social Media Volunteer -...
- Client Call Center - Community...
- Call Center Volunteers Needed!