Love INC's Client Call Center is the heart of Love In the Name of Christ (INC) ministry. As a Client Mentor, you conduct the client intake, develop an action plan, and journey with clients by regular weekly phone contact. As the client participates in the program, you provide resources, information, helping measures, support, encouragement, and offer prayer.You don't have to be a social worker or have a college degree because you'll receive training to be equipped to serve in the role. If you want to journey with people who are facing life difficulties, and you want to serve them offering a message of hope and help, then take that step of faith. We'd love to have you!
- Openings for Clearinghouse Mentors on Tues., Wed., and Thurs., from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
You can sign up for orientation and complete an on-line volunteer application by visiting our website at: http://www.loveincbrevard.com/volunteer
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week, one weekly volunteer shift
- Encouraging, Supportive, Advocate, Empower, Extend Compassion
- Service Project Volunteer (Love...
- Admin Assistant Fundraising Team
- It Takes a Village!
- Admin Assistants Needed (Tues.& ...
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Media Volunteer...
- Love OPS (Operations) Team Lead
- Cashiers: Ringing Up Help & Hope...
- Office Reception Needed...
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Call Center Reception & Admin...
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Client Mentors: Call Center...