Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is a fall prevention, community education and referral resource for older Floridians dedicated to decreasing the loss in human life and reducing the economic impact resulting from falls and fall related injuries. Volunteers are needed to assist in maintaining and updating website for agency. Must have expertise in website design and "maintenance" working closely with Executive Director for content. Additional opportunity for a volunteer to develop weekly posts on agency Facebook page. Must be willing to attend events to take photographs.
Hours are flexible 2 -3 hour shifts Monday through Friday weekly from October thru April. No background check needed. Located off Bridge Road in Hobe Sound.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Database Administration
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- IT Consulting
- Security / Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly committment - October thru April
- website design, maintenance, computer, posting, current
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)
- Easter House Tour Guide (001309)