Volunteers are needed to serve meals for our seniors at Ebenezer Park Apartments. Duties include setting tables, preparing the meal with the chef, serving the meal to about 30 seniors, and clearing and cleaning tables afterwards. Open volunteer shifts are Tuesdays and Thursday from 11:00am - 1:00pm. Sign up for once or twice a week.
Help the Kitchen manager prep meals and meal bags for residents not able to come to the dining room, set up tables, serve and clean up.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- two - four hours per week
- bakcground check/fingerprints/wheelchair training
- Cultural Corner Presenter
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Housekeeping Aide - Adult Day...
- Shopping Escort
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Manicurist - Adult Day Program
- One-on-One Companion - Adult Day
- Dining Room Assistants - Loren...
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Knitting Teacher Wanted -...
- Bell Choir Assistant
- Bingo at Park Apartments
- Twin City History Presenter
- Bingo Volunteers - Memory Care...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center