Volunteer Drivers for Wellness Day
Senior Wellness Day is a monthly event sponsored by Mercy Neighborhood Ministries. This event is a cornerstone of our mission to help seniors age in place. In addition to receiving an emergency supply of nutritious food, participants are provided an opportunity to socialize, receive blood pressure checks, and receive information on various relevant topics of interest.
We REALLY need dependable, caring volunteer drivers are critically needed for this once-per month event.
Senior Wellness Day is held on the third Tuesday of each month, from 9:00 AM until 11:30 AM.
- Picking up Seniors at the entrances of Senior Citizen Apartment buildings within a two mile radius of Mercy Neighborhood Ministries, bringing them to our site to "shop", and transporting them back home.
- Assisting with loading and unloading of their groceries into your vehicle
- Volunteers must be kind and sensitive to the needs of the elderly poor in our neighborhood.
- Be able to demonstrate compassion while upholding the dignity of others
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance on their vehicle.
We'll work with your schedule.
1602 Madison Rd.Cincinnati, OH 45206
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month from 9:00am til 11:30am (3rd Tues)
- Valid license, insured vehicle