Safe Place for Pets compassionately serves terminally ill people by finding new, loving homes for their pets when they can no longer care for them.
As a 100% volunteer non-profit organization, we are in urgent need of a Grant Writer to identify grant opportunities and prepare and submit grant proposals to ensure continued financially support for our wonderful mission.
- Research funding sources, prepare and send grant proposals.
- Keep detailed records to track research and proposals.
- Provide additional information to organizations as requested.
- Additional duties include working with volunteers, the board of directors, assisting with fund-raising campaigns and promoting the organization through public relations work.
- A bachelor's degree in communications, English, professional writing or a similar major is preferred.
- Outstanding grammar and research skills.
- Passion for helping animals and/or the terminally ill.
If interested in learning more about how you can help support terminally ill people and their pets, please see our website at www.safeplacepets.org, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call and leave us a message at 719-359-0201 and we'll return your call!
- Internet Research
- Grant Writing / Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21