8 people are interested
Safe Place for Pets compassionately serves terminally ill people residing in El Paso and Teller counties in Colorado by finding new, loving forever homes for their pets when they can no longer care for them.
We are actively seeking a Volunteer Coordinator to recruit new volunteers and oversee all volunteer activities. We are a 99% volunteer-fueled non-profit, so this position is critical in fulfilling our mission.
- Recruit new volunteers for Safe Place for Pets.
- Maintain records for prospects, current and archived volunteers. Track all volunteer information. Respond to all inquiries through email or phone calls about volunteering.
- Set up an interview, decide if they will be accepted and work with the new volunteer to find the best fit for them in our organization.
- Maintain volunteer contact and email lists and update regularly in Google Drive.
- Work with Development and Marketing to coordinate volunteers for events.
- Provide orientation classes for volunteers and board members.
- Maintain recognition, appreciation and communication for volunteers.
- Dismiss volunteers that are not working in the best interest of Safe Place for Pets and the mission.
- Collect and record all volunteer hours monthly.
- Provide a Volunteer Report to the board each month.
- Must live in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If interested in learning more, please visit our website, www.safeplacepets.org or email to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Safe Place for Pets
PO Box 38202, Colorado Springs, CO 80937, US
We are dedicated to finding forever homes for pets of terminally ill people...and partnering with the terminally ill to keep their pets at home as long as possible.
Safe Place is an organization located in Colorado Springs, CO that cares for pets when a terminally ill owner no longer can. Safe Place was incorporated in 1996 and serves people and the pets in El Paso and Teller counties. We strive to provide comfort to families. Our unique expertise is a vital tool in assuring that a beloved pet will continue to be safe and loved, even beyond the owner's life. To some it is what matters most.
We'll work with your schedule.
Colorado Springs areaColorado Springs, CO 80903
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 7 hours a week