Organize Your Own Fundraising Event
Without help from the community, Our Clubhouse would not be able to help as many people touched by cancer. That's why fundraisers in the community are so important!
Whether your event idea is big or small, you can raise money for our friends who have been touched by cancer, and every dollar you raise stays in western Pennsylvania.Fundraising Guidelines
All fundraising activities must comply with local, state and federal laws.
Our Clubhouse logo is a registered trademark and permission is required for reproduction.
Event Organizer Responsibilities:
- The event organizer will contact Our Clubhouse at (412) 338-1919 to discuss event ideas and date of event. Our Clubhouse has the right to deny permission if it is determined that the fundraising activity is not in line with our values.
- The sponsor(s) and event organizer(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Our Clubhouse from any and all claims and liabilities in any way related to the event.
- The event organizer will advise Our Clubhouse of any changes to the event including change of venue, date or time.
- Event organizer(s) is solely responsible for any and all expenses unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Event organizer will provide electronic flyer, if available, to Our Clubhouse for marketing purposes.
- Event organizer will make every effort possible to provide Our Clubhouse with photos and/or stories from the event for marketing use.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training