Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Clubhouse creates free, welcoming communities to support everyone living with cancer - men, women, teens, and children - along with their families and friends. Our program is an essential compliment to medical care, providing networking and support groups, workshops, education, and social activities. Learn more about OurClubhouse.org
We are dedicated to creating a community of support for everyone living with cancer - men, women, teens and children - along with their families and friends. All of our programs and activities are 100% free.
- Support Groups cover topics such as specific diagnoses, living with cancer, bereavement, living life post treatment, and many others.
- One-on-One Support consists of our clinical staff meeting with you and your family for additional support. Available to adults and children.
- Health & Wellness Workshops like yoga, meditation, healthy cooking classes and more, help improve your emotional well-being.
- Art & Expression Workshops allow you to learn a new skill, like knitting or painting, among the company of others.
- Lectures cover a variety of topics such as treatments, emotional well-being, and alternative therapies.
- Social Activities provide a great atmosphere to celebrate every day. You can join us for seasonal parties, game nights, potluck dinners, and more.