- Children & Youth
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
Location2816 SMALLMAN STREETPITTSBURGH, PA 15222 United States
Cancer Bridges supports those impacted by cancer through a variety of free programs and services.
Cancer Bridges provides a warm and welcoming environment for everyone who has been impacted by cancer. This includes those with a cancer diagnosis, those who have a loved one with cancer, or have experienced the loss of a loved one due to cancer. All of our programs and activities are 100% free.
- Clinical Support: members may meet with one of the mental health professional on staff for cancer focused, short term support
- Support Groups: offered by licensed professionals focusing on emotional and educational topics. Groups feature various speakers and open discussion
- Health & Wellness Workshops: such as Reiki, yoga, Zumba, mediation, and specialized health and wellness workshops
- Creative Expressions: such as creative journaling, rock painting, and knitting
- Education Lectures: a variety of topics related to the cancer experience, presented by experts in the field.
- Social Activities: a way to connect to other members at Cancer Bridges.
- Specialized Programs: a variety of cancer specific programs designed to meet the unique needs of our members
- Family And Youth Program: unique programming to meet the needs of your family