Rivercross Hospice believes that everyone deserves to spend their end of life with love, comfort and compassion.
We are a hospice company providing end of life care for those in and around Tulsa and we are in great need of a volunteer coordinator assistant to help find and maintain volunteers to be a friend our patients and to assist in our office.
The ideal candidate is reliable, trustworthy, organized and willing to commit time into the project.
The volunteer coordinator assistant will assist in recruiting volunteers and organizing activities to keep the volunteers active within our organization.
He or she will develop strategies to encourage prior volunteers as well as new volunteers, assist in preparing materials for community events, develop and maintain the organization's volunteer contact list, assist with social media and other promotions of engaging volunteers.
If you are outgoing, well-spoken and not afraid to approach people, please consider volunteering your time with us.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Group Facilitation
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Phone Receptionist Needed
- Broken Arrow - Volunteers needed...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant...
- Office aide -Answer phone lines
- Muskogee - Be a Friend; Patient...
- Wagoner - patient volunteer needed
- Bartlesville Office Volunteer...
- Music lovers needed
- Occasional Respite Care...
- Pyor Office Volunteer
- Assist terminally ill patients...
- Volunteers needed to visit...
- Office Assistant
- Sunday volunteer needed in...
- Sapulpa Area - Sit with a loved...
- Pryor - Be a Friend; Provide...
- Medical Records Volunteer - Pryor
- Blankets for Hospice Patients...