Looking for a fun and active group volunteer opportunity for your organization or team?
Seabury's Age-In-Place program completes free yard work and house cleaning projects for older adults in DC and we are looking for volunteer groups like yours that want to help out, get their hands dirty, and have a great time.
- Email ageinplace@seaburyresources. org expressing your interest in serving.
- Fill out the necessary applications (Group Application for groups and Individual Applications for all participants).
- Get scheduled for service. (September through May: Tuesday through Saturday; June through August: Monday through Friday)
- Serve our Seniors
- Follow up: complete an Age-In-Place survey.
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour projects, join us for one or more!
- Photographer Needed
- Enrich the Lives of Seniors
- Activity Volunteer Needed for...
- Activity Volunteer
- SalesForce Volunteer
- Strength Training Insturctor
- Website Redesign or Update
- Poster Designer Needed
- Joomla Website Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Leader
- Super Fun Group Volunteer...
- Help us Connect through Social...
- Invest in DC's Seniors, Join our...
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors in...
- Tai Chi Teacher for Seniors
- Volunteer for Small Office...
- Website Support
- Afternoon Weekday Receptionist...
- Administrative and Clerical...