Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Seabury Resources for Aging's mission is to provide personalized, affordable services and housing options to help older adults in the greater Washington, DC area live with independence and dignity.
Seabury Resources for Aging provides free or affordable support in multiple ways for older adults and their families who are undergoing unfamiliar life transitions. We offer:
- Seabury Senior Living Communities: Friendship Terrace, Springvale Terrace, and Home First(r) Residences
- Care Management: provides counsel and professional guidance to older adults and their families
- Ward 5 and Ward 6 Lead Agency Services: plans and delivers direct services to older adults and their caregivers living in Washington DC's Ward 5 and Ward 6
- Age-In-Place(r): utilizes volunteers for free yard maintenance and clean up projects to help older adults stay in their homes
- Congregational Resources provides resources and support for congregations in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and United Church of Christ Potomac Association