Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Seabury Resources for Aging's mission is to provide affordable services and housing so that older adults can live with independence and dignity.
Seabury Resources for Aging provides free or affordable support in multiple ways for older adults and their families who are undergoing unfamiliar life transitions. We offer:
- Seabury Senior Living Communities: Friendship Terrace, Springvale Terrace and Home First
- Care Management: provides counsel and professional guidance to older adults and their families
- Ward 5 Lead Agency Services: plans and delivers direct services to older adults and their caregivers living in Washington DC's Ward 5
- Age-In-Place: utilizes volunteers for free home maintenance and clean up projects for older adults
- Congregational Resources provides resources and support for congregations in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and United Church of Christ Potomac Association