111 people are interested
Experienced in Salesforce as an administrator or developer. Seabury is looking for volunteers of all skill levels to help with our Salesforce database and transitioning to the lightning experience. Seabury Resources for Aging hours of operation are between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. There is a possibility of working remotely depending on the scope of the task.
About Seabury Resources for Aging
6031 Kansas Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20011, US
Seabury Resources for Aging's mission is to provide personalized, affordable services and housing options to help older adults in the greater Washington, DC area live with independence and dignity.
Seabury Resources for Aging provides free or affordable support in multiple ways for older adults and their families who are undergoing unfamiliar life transitions. We offer:
- Seabury Senior Living Communities: Friendship Terrace, Springvale Terrace, and Home First(r) Residences
- Care Management: provides counsel and professional guidance to older adults and their families
- Ward 5 and Ward 6 Lead Agency Services: plans and delivers direct services to older adults and their caregivers living in Washington DC's Ward 5 and Ward 6
- Age-In-Place(r): utilizes volunteers for free yard maintenance and clean up projects for older adults
- Congregational Resources provides resources and support for congregations in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and United Church of Christ Potomac Association
We'll work with your schedule.
Seabury Resources for Aging6031 Kansas Ave. NWWashington, DC 20016
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
- Security / Network Administration
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible on time, between 9 am - 5 pm on weekdays.