High School Program Director: ChickTech Orange County
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
At ChickTech, we believe every girl and woman has the right to fulfill their true potential.
The High School Program Director is a true leadership position, providing guidance and leadership for the entire ChickTech: High School program. This role is responsible for the program’s success through strategic decision making and oversight.
The perfect candidate for the High School Program Director will be kind, outgoing, trustworthy, experienced people manager and strategic planner, has previous personal volunteer experience, is passionate about empowering girls and women in technology, and is able to make a sustained, long-term commitment.
The benefits: an opportunity to have a social media, sales, event planning, and leadership experience to put on your resume. Opportunities to network directly with ChickTech volunteers and staff across the US. Networking opportunities at a local level with a wide diversity of tech companies and other organizations. Having a direct impact on the ability of the local ChickTech chapter to be able to enact its mission. Having a positive, direct impact in the lives of girls and women.
- Find locations and dates of ChickTech-OC's High School Workshops
- Communicate with High Schools and past High School Participants to recruit participants
- Oversee and plan workshops curriculum
- Organize logistics of event planning
- Communicate with Board Members (Directors) to coordinate efforts
- Lead volunteers and manage them to implement their tasks
- Fundraise alongside other directors (does not require experience).
- Over the age of 21
- Prior volunteer experience with conferences or event planning
- Communication guru
- 5-8 Volunteer Hours per week
- Willing to work with a Co-Lead
- Able to volunteer for our Fall '18 High School Kickoff Event on November 17th and 18th for both days
- Technology background
- Education background
- Management background
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Community Outreach
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 hours/week