Pathfinders provides shelter, housing support and services for runaway and homeless youth and and young adults up through age 25.
The Technology Assistant, under the supervision of the IT and Data Manager, provides assistance in the set-up and maintenance of Pathfinders' computers and technology. Responsibilities include:
- Providing assistance in basic software installation, configuraion and troubleshooting.
- Providing support for Windows 10, Windows 2010, Office 365 and Trend Micro Antivirus.
- Assisting with basic network infrastructure troubleshooting and support.
A basic knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- A basic knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware a plus.
- An interest or experience in managing centralized antivirus software, server hardware and network infrastructure is preferred.
- Possession of a non-judgmental attitude.
- Be able to adhere to program policies and procedures (i.e. confidentiality and boundaries).
- A 6 month committment of 8 hours per week is preferred.
- Availability during regular office hous of M-F 8 AM - 5 PM.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Please contact Susan Raines at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to complete an application.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Six month committment of 8 hours per week.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.