Free For Charity is dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations reduce their costs, increase their revenue, and put more money into their charitable mission where it belongs. We are looking for volunteer who will help us research and write articles, guides, case studies, and infographics on the services that charities use to perform their missions.
- Free website hosting for your personal sites (cPanel hosting)
- Full Microsoft Office 365 Suite for as long as you are volunteering
- Free or Reduced cost Adobe Creative Suite for as long as you are volunteering
- Free For Charity is run as a PMI PMO organization. All hours worked can be certified as PMP project hours towards minimum requirements to sit for the PMP exam
- Free For Charity Director can certify many other types of hours for professional certifications
- This position will be worked from home. Most assignments and work will be managed in Microsoft Teams, with phone and email communication as needed
- Contact service providers through phone, email, or online chat.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of computers for testing of software, both online and offline.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on tasks proactively
We look forward to your contact. Feel Free to call or email any time if you have questions.
Volunteer Manager, Free For Charity
P: (520) 442-3556
- Technical Writing
- Internet Research
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 100 hours per year