Info Technology Volunteer
12 people are interested
The Tech team (Informational Technology Team) works behind the scenes, playing an essential role in providing tech support and guiding Love INC into the future using the latest technological solutions.
Tech Team volunteers are classified as skilled volunteers, because of the specialized education and training needed to serve in this area. We're looking for volunteers who are knowledgeable about and able help in at least one of the following skilled areas:
- Computer setups
- Maintaining system related software (e.g. Antivirus, Cleaning, Defragmentation, Security, Network setups.
- Maintaining IT systems for an organization (as compared to just a couple of IT systems for someone's own home)
- Hardware configuration for computers and networks
- Database design and management including software support for database use
- Microsoft Office including assisting users with document and spreadsheet design and use.
- Able to communicate well with other team members, end-users, and outside technical support personnel
- Able to see projects through to the end whether they are long-term projects, short-term projects, or anything in between
- Able to research solutions for technical issues
- Daytime availability(see our office hours).
You can signup for Orientation and apply on-line just visit our website at: http://www.loveincbrevard.com/volunteer
We'll work with your schedule.
830 N. Apollo Blvd.Melbourne, FL 32935
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- IT Consulting
- Website Project Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- one day a week (Tues/Wed or Thurs 10:30 am to 2 pm
- Computer Literate, Team Player, Service-oriented