Each according to their gifts....
The Tech team works behind the scenes and play an essential role in providing tech support and guiding Love INC into the future using the latest technological solutions.
We are looking for volunteers who have an overall willingness to serve, something common amongst volunteers in our ministry.
If you are knowledgeable about and able to make recommendations on any of the following skills levels, then you would be an asset in your role with Love INC.
- Computer setups
- Maintaining system related software (e.g. Antivirus, Cleaning, Defragmentation, Security, Network setups.
- Maintaining IT systems for an organization (as compared to just a couple of IT systems for someone's own home)
- Hardware configuration for computers and networks
- Database design and management including software support for database use
- Microsoft Office including assisting users with document and spreadsheet design and use.
- Able to communicate well with other team members, end-users, and outside technical support personnel
- Able to see projects through to the end whether they are long-term projects, short-term projects, or anything in between
- Able to research solutions for technical issues
- Daytime availability(see our office hours).
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- IT Consulting
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- one day a week (Tues/Wed or Thurs 10:30 am to 2 pm
- Computer Literate, Team Player, Service-oriented
- Service Project Volunteer (Love...
- Receptionist (Thursday daytime)
- It Takes a Village!
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Social Media Volunteer,...
- Cashiers: Ringing Up Help & Hope...
- Social Media Volunteer -...
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Client Call Center - Community...
- Call Center Volunteers Needed!