YOUR VOLUNTEER DUTIES
Responsible for creating a layout of all event activities including:
- Assist with course layout; water and refreshment stations; parking; transportation of materials to venue;
- Assist with set-up and tear-down of all tents, tables, trash, and materials needed to organize race day activities;
- Negotiate with vendors to provide the best products or services at the best quality/price/terms;
- Review all contracts for goods or services whether leased or purchased;
- Provide Audio Visual Support for events when needed (Microphones, PowerPoint presentations, projector usage, video display, song lyrics, display through Song Show Plus software; warm-up music session) for events when necessary;
- Purchase supplies/ materials for events when necessary;
- Supervisor volunteers and guest speakers to ensure a smooth event experience;
- Prepare printed materials when necessary (event handouts, fliers, signs, sign-up sheets, registration forms);
Abilities and Skills:
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Salesforce a must but not required will provide the necessary training.
TERM OF OFFICE
One (1) Year
Average 10 -16 hours per month
Meetings: Attend one (1) General Annual Meetings, In Person if reside locally or by virtually, 3 regulars virtually meetings (phone, the web etc., to develop topics, to set the calendar for the following year, confirm program/event details, evaluate the progress, the success of past events, and evaluate the committee’s needs.
- Each committee member will be expected to help organize at least one event.
- Miss no more than 2 meeting within a calendar year.
- Highly encouraged to attend all events, meeting, and other functions as necessary.
Meetings and conference can be done virtually except general annual meetings. Everyone is required to have access to fax, computer, the internet, printer and landline phone or a mobile phone.
Please note that most committee positions are virtual, you can work from the comfort of your home in any state or county.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants can complete an application online http://kindahfoundation.org/become-a-teal-angel/ or send an email to email@example.com expressing interest in the position and attaching a resume.
Review of applicants will begin on November 24, 2017, but the position will remain open until filled.
No phone calls, please fax, email, or mail your applications.
For more information about Kindah Foundation, Inc. www.kindahfoundation.org
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training