Fundraising Committee Member
1 person is interested
Do you love planning events, talking with individuals donors, or coming up with ideas for how to raise money?
If so, join our fundraising committee where you will get to work with other talented fundraising enthusiasts and help us to continue to grow our donation base.
- Participate in monthly committee meeting
- Coordinate fundraising events
- Help redesign organizational fundraising strategy
- Search for grant opportunities
- Help with writing grants
- Develop relationships with new individual donors
Training and Support
- Orientation to the organization and programs
- Orientation provided on fundraising strategies
- Ongoing support from staff and other volunteers
- Professional experience in fundraising and development
- 2-6 hours a month, 2 hour committee meeting with potential for work in between meetings.
- 1 year commitment
- Flexible work location, can either work remotely or from the FNVW office
Vision: We seek a world free from violence and the threat of violence
Mission:We champion nonviolence as the foundation for effective programs and actions to promote the dignity of every human being
We'll work with your schedule.
1050 Selby Ave.St. Paul, MN 55104
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours a month