Public Policy & Advocacy Intern (Unpaid)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8180 Greensboro DriveSuite 400McLean, VA 22102
We are looking for a university student from a local college junior/senior or graduate student preferred that is interested in politics, public policy, advocacy, and ending Alzheimer's disease. The ideal candidate would be majoring in political science, public policy, public health, American studies, or related field. This is an unpaid internship, and MUST be for course credit.
Length of Assignment: Semester; multiple/consecutive semesters considered.
- MUST be for academic credit
- Interest in politics, government and a willingness to learn
- Interest in event planning and coordination
- Examplary writing and communication skills: Basic knowledge MS office, excel, ppt
- Must be confident on the phone
- May require a vehicle (negotiable)
- Passion for ALzheimer's cause
- Personal connection to the disease and knowledge of the aging field encouraged
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter to Sadaf Ahmad, Public Policy and Advocacy Manager at email@example.com . No phone calls please.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Semester; or longer, negotiable