Become a Hospice Volunteer Today! Volunteers Needed in North Orange County
21 people are interested
Companion Hospice provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for terminally ill patients and their families. With the help of our hospice team, patients and their loved ones can spend their remaining time living with dignity and respect. Companion is looking for men and women who have a deep concern for others and a willingness to donate their time. Each volunteer will receive a brief training and ongoing support from our staff.
Volunteer role includes:
- Relief for family caregiver
- Reading to the patient
- Running errands
- Writing letters for the patient
- Sharing in a common hobby
- Listening or playing music together
Benefits of volunteering:
- A greater appreciation for life and understanding of what is truly important.
- A feeling of making a difference in the lives of others
- A sense of fulfillment and contribution to the community.
We'll work with your schedule.
North Orange County AreaNear your home, school or work location!Orange, CA 92868
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It is flexible! We will work with your schedule.