Since 2012 Project Paws Alive has been providing vital protective K9 equipment to underfunded units nationwide. We service Law Enforcement, Fire, Search & Rescue and Military K9 teams. Equipment provided is all new and custom fit. Equipment donated includes but is not limited to: ballistic vests, cooling vests, first aid kits, boots, vehicle heat alarms, and oxygen mask kits. The need for this equipment continues to grow exponentially every year and we are seeking volunteers to help make an impact on these K9's lives.
The Volunteer Lead is responsible for:
- Leading/creating volunteer teams and recruiting other volunteers
- Being a liason between the Project Paws Alive Board and volunteers/teams
- Acts as a liason with Businesses and K9 units
- Creates volunteer teams focused on spreading awareness, raising donations, participating in social media, conducting and/or attending fundraiser events
- Liasons with third party fundraiser groups such as GirlScouts or BoyScouts
- Manages new/individual volunteers to ensure adherance with PPA Volunteer policies
Please note that all volunteers must submit to a background check.
- Resource Development / Management
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible around your schedule.