Corporate Donation and Matching Grants for K9s - Animal / Dog Lover Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Since 2012 Project Paws Alive has been providing vital protective K9 equipment to underfunded units nationwide. We service Law Enforcement, Fire, Search & Rescue and Military K9 teams. Equipment provided is all new and custom fit. Equipment donated includes but is not limited to: ballistic vests, cooling vests, first aid kits, boots, vehicle heat alarms, and oxygen mask kits. The need for this equipment continues to grow exponentially every year and we are seeking volunteers to help make an impact on these K9's lives.
The Corporate Donation & Matching Grants Volunteer is responsible for:
- Contacting businesses to identify the appropriate contact person responsible for company grants and matching gift campaigns
- Working with these businesses to identify donation or grant opportunities
- Entering the business contact information into Salesforce system.
Please note that all volunteers must submit to a background check.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Internet Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible around your schedule